3Dresyns M&B1, our Mattest & Blackest color is ideal for making non reflective ultra matt black SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins.
3Dresyns M&B1 has these features and benefits:
- excellent black hole effect with ultra low reflectance from all angles
- maximum absorbance and minimum reflectance in the whole electromagnetic spectrum: 200-nm- >1m wavelength range*
- absorbs up to 99% of incident light*
- wide working temperature interval: <-200ºC->+200ºC
- 0% VOC´s (Volatile Organic Compounds content)
- Excellent BDRF and TIS performance
- compatible with all our 3Dresyns and with most commercial SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins
- optimum printing settings at z layers < 10-50 microns
- ultra safe and biocompatible, toxic hazards free
- ultra high opacity
- excellent light fastness
- excellent performance as resolution increaser, reducing bleeding to improve resolution
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
*Note 1: 3Dresyns M&B1 is supplied in 100 and 200 grams samples and it is normally used at small dosage (10-20% by weight or higher, even up to 40%, with fast curing glossy resins, high power printers and/or low z layer printing, in order to have a low reflectance final finishing). For optimum matting performance it is recommended that 3Dresyns M&B1 is used with slow curing 3D resin and ordered as an add on functional additive for its addition by us to your online ordered 3D resins.
Note 2: for minimum light reflectance is recommended to combine 3Dresyns M&B1 with 3D-ADD MATT1, our clear matting additive.