3Dresyns ultra safe Basic Colors are ideal for coloring SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins. Our 3Dresyns Basic Colors have these features and benefits:
- compatible with all our 3Dresyns and with most commercial SLA, DLP & LCD 3D resins
- ultra safe, risk pictograms free
- excellent color yield and strength even at very low dosage: 0.2-0.8% by weight
- excellent light fastness
- excellent performance as resolution increasers, reducing bleeding to improve resolution
- can settle down in the bottle. Mix them well in the 3D resin before printing
- for non settling order NextGen colors
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the product, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: 3Dresyns ultra safe Basic Colors are supplied in 10 grams samples of any of basic colors, which are supplied as liquid color pastes. They can suffer sedimentation in non specially/stabilised designed 3D resins.
They are normally used at small dosage (0.2-0.8% by weight). Each 10 grams color sample is enough for coloring up to 3-5 kgs of 3D resins.