Dental 3Dresyn OD-Clear MF "monomer free" for night guards & surgical guides
Our specialist fast printing "monomer free" biocompatible resin with the highest H&S standards for the new generation of night guards and similar Ortho Dental OD applications
Dental 3Dresyn OD-Clear MF "monomer free" has these features and benefits:
- Biocompatible & safe "monomer free" resin ideal for the production of night guards
- excellent clarity and toughness
- lowest dosage of accelerant required contributing to superior biocompatibility
- fast cure and printing
- tasteless, minimum risk of residuals and byproducts extraction by saliva,
- high resolution up to 20 micron
- very high flexural strength >100MPa
- high rigidity (Young modulus > 2400 MPa)
- excellent heat and pressure resistant
- elongation <5%
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn HA1 Bio MF, "monomer free" biocompatible hardness and rigidity adjuster for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns