Thinner 3Dresyn E "Elastic diluent"
Thinner 3Dresyn E is an Elastic diluent or thinner which has been developed to reduce the viscosity and increase the elasticity and flexibility of any of our 3Dresyns.
This thinner is ideal for printer users used to working with low viscosity 3D resins. While they have been formulated to ensure safe handling, care has to be taken when handling these diluents/thinners.
Thinner 3Dresyn E has been formulated to be safe for final users once any unreacted resin is removed and cleaned well with isopropanol (IPA) from the prints. However as supplied as a liquid resin causes skin irritation, serious eye irritation and may cause an allergic skin reaction (H315, H319, H317). The use of gloves and goggles is required for safe handlling.
Thinner 3Dresyn E has these features and benefits:
- extremely low viscosity, <10 mPas and excellent viscosity reduction
- imparts Elasticity and 100% foldability without breaking
- reduces light bleeding and XYZ overgrowth with minimum light blocker dosage
- synthetic resin source
- low tensile strength <2 MPa
- Elastic (Young modulus <<2 MPa)
- extreme elongation c.100%
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA DLP & LCD 3D printers
- organo-tin free