Thinner 3Dresyn TF Bio is our Tough & Foldable diluent or thinner which has been developed to reduce the viscosity and increase the toughness and foldability of any of our 3Dresyns.
This thinner is ideal for printer users used to working with low viscosity 3D resins. While it has been formulated to ensure safe handling, care has to be taken when handling this diluent. Avoid always contact with skin and eyes by using gloves and goggles.
Thinner 3Dresyn TF Bio has been formulated to be safe for final users once any unreacted resin, residual and by-products are removed and cleaned from the prints with our Cleaning Fluid and Cure Tester & Purification kit. The use of gloves and goggles is required for safe handlling.
Thinner 3Dresyn TF Bio has these features and benefits:
- extremely low viscosity <20 mPas and excellent viscosity reduction
- imparts toughness and foldability
- reduces light bleeding and XYZ overgrowth with minimum light blocker dosage
- synthetic resin source
- hydrophobic, ultra low water absorption ULWA grade
- Shore hardness D80
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- organo-tin free