3Dresyns Tooth colors A1-4, B1-2, C1-4, D2-4 and Bleach BL1 are ideal for coloring SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D resins with the most common shades of tooth colors. They have these features and benefits:
- A, B, C, D & BL1 shades matched for clear resins, such as 3Dresyn OD Clear MF Bio, after postcuring them for 15-30-60 minutes in a std light box
- compatible and stable with all our 3Dresyns and with most commercial SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3D resins
- excellent color yield and strength even at 0.2% by weight on top of a suitable clear 3D resin
- after printing light postcuring for 15-30-60 minutes in a std light box is required for optimum curing and color matching
- excellent transparency and natural gradient effect at 0.1% by weight
- excellent suspension stability, without suffering any compact settling/sedimentation even in very low viscosity non stabilised 3D resins
- excellent light fastness
- nano scale colors for superior resolution and micro-detailed finishes
- excellent performance as resolution increasers, reducing bleeding to improve resolution
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the chosen tooth shade, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: 3Dresyns tooth colors include 1 sample of 10 grams of your chosen 3Dresyn color. They are normally used at small dosage (0.1-0.2% by weight or higher). Each 10 grams color sample is enough for coloring 5-10 kgs of 3D resins.
*Note: color shades are approximate and may be affected by printing and postcuring specifications beyond our control.
Color matching has been undertaken for postcured prints. It is ideal to custom control the postcuring time in your light box, since each light box has different wavelength and power, until the reaching the desired tooth shade (too long and too powerful light box postcuring can increase a bit the darkness of translucent shades). Do not expose tooth colors to natural or room light to prevent their curing.