VAM 3Dresyns Ultra Transparent Colors kit is ideal for coloring VAM resins. Our VAM Colors have these features and benefits:
- compatible and stable with all our VAM 3Dresyns and with most commercial VAM 3D resins
- excellent transparency
- excellent suspension stability, without suffering any compact settling/sedimentation
- excellent light fastness
- nano scale colors for superior resolution and micro-detailed transparent finishes
- excellent performance as resolution increasers (with the exception of the white color), reducing bleeding to improve resolution
- blendable for custom color design
- Relative Transmittance at 400-500 nm range: Cyan (medium-high), Magenta (low-medium), Yellow (low-medium), Black (low) and White (high: 100%>420 nm)
It is supplied as a kit, which contains the products, one graduated beaker and one empty 250 mL black bottle to measure, mix, keep and protect the 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose any 3D resins to natural or room light to prevent their curing.
Note: VAM 3Dresyns Transparent Colors kit includes 5 samples of 10 grams of our VAM Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and White basic colors (any color can be replaced by another or by a single color sample of 50 grams). They are normally used at small dosage (<0.1-0.3% by weight or higher). Each 10 grams color sample is enough for coloring between 5-10 kgs of 3D resins. Grey color can be easily made by mixing our black and white colors.