Our 3Dresyns can be printed with a broad range of SLA, DLP & LCD printers, including Form 2, Form 3 (Formlabs), B9 (B9Creator), Perfactory and Aureus series (Envisiontec), XFAB series (DWS), FabPro, ProJet, Viper and NextDent 5100 (3Dsystems), ARM series (MonoFab), 3DLPrinter (Robofactory), Rapid400 (Prismlab), Series Xands (Rapidshape), Promaker series (Prodways), , Litho series (Illuminaid), MiiCraft series (MiiCraft), Titan1 and 2 (Kudo3D), LittleRP, Ember DLP 3D (Autodesk), Raplas RPS SLA (Raplas), SP4300, SP6200 (Kevvox), DLP machine (Atum3D), Carima C-CAT DLP (Carima), Pegasus and Phoenix Touch (SFL3D9), Draken (3D Facture), ShareBot, 3DWARF (Futur3D), Solus DLP (Reify3D), Ilios Ray and HD Kit (Ilios), Totem3D (Totem3D), mUVe 3D DLP (mUVe 3D), 3DLPrinter (Robotfactory), Deep Imager 5 (Elite ImageWorks), M-ONE+,M-JEWERLY (MakeX), Solidator (tangible engineering), DentalFab, Eve Pro, Versus (Microlay), D2K Illuminate, Anycubic, Anet, Phenom (Peopoly Moai), Zortrax, Lumen X (Cellink), Boston Micro Fabrication (BMF), Phrozen, Creality, HeyGears, Anycubic DLP Ultra, Anycubic Photon D2, and other professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers such as these recently launched SLA LCD 3D printers:
Anycubic Photon Zero, Phrozen Sonic Mini, Elegoo Mars/Pro, Anycubic Photon S, Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K, Elegoo Mars 2/Pro, Phrozen Sonic, Phrozen Shuffle/4K, Anycubic Photon Mono SE, Creality LD-002H, Anycubic Photon Mono, Zortrax Inkspire, Phrozen Shuffle XL, Uniz Slash+/C, Elegoo Saturn, Anycubic Photon X, Anycubic Photon Mono X, Peopoly Phenom, Phrozen Transform 4K/Fast 4K, Peopoly L, Peopoly Phenom XXL, Epax X1-N, Original Prusa SL1, Micro2, Micro, Titan 3 (microSLA)
Compatible and made to order
Our 3Dresyns are made to order and are compatible with most SLA, DLP & LCD printers and are supplied as standard ready to print. You will be pleased to find that their performance, printability and mechanical properties, far exceeds our competitor’s resins.
How can we make compatible 3D resins for different SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers?
Our 3Dresyns are tuned and made to order by adapting our 3D resins to the different specifications of most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers, including their type and overall specifications, including their light wavelength, power, setup, configuration, technology, size, etc
Features & Benefits of our SLA, DLP & LCD 3Dresyns:
- made to order for your printer model specifications!
- compatible with most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers using lasers, DLP projectors and multicolor and monochrome LCD panels, with light wavelengths between 150-420 nm (including laser and LEDs at 355, 365, 385, 405 nm), and up to 500 nm with our visible biocompatible photo accelerant Fine Tuner additives
- compatible with ultra high resolution micro scale SLA DLP & LCD printers, as well as with large format macro SLA DLP & LCD printers
- compatible with top down, bottom up, and CLIP printers
- designed and tuned to your printer specifications (light wavelength and power)
- Existing discounts for different order sizes