Indirect investment casting IC for Jewelry
Cast 3Dresyn IC are resins designed for making very high detail master models, to replace traditional metal master models, for making wax replicates with high temperature Room Temperature Vulcanization RTV silicone/rubber molds.
These 3Dresyns exhibit excellent 3 dimensional stability at high temperature resisting the heat released by the rubber or silicone during the mold curing process and are ideal for very fine detail micro jewellery and other fine detail applications, including dental, arts, etc.
They provide high quality printing with very fine detail as well as excellent final performance properties, such as ultra hardness, toughness and rigidity exhibiting superior dimensional stability up to 180ºC.
After easy removal from the master model from the mold, the rubber or silicone molds can be used with standard wax following the traditional direct investment casting or “lost wax process”.
Our cast 3Dresyn IC-UHT exhibits these features and benefits:
- ultra hard and tough UHT non deformable indirect investment casting SLA/DLP resin for making master models
- high temperature resistant HTR for high temperature RTV silicone/rubber molding and for applications where high temperature resistance is requiered
- excellent dimensional stability during mold making
- easy demolding of molded materials
- very high print speed
- very high rigidity and deformation resistance
- excellent dimensional stability without deformation up to 180ºC
- high heat deflection temperature (140ºC)
- high tensile strength >40 MPa
- ultra rigid (Young modulus >2500 MPa)
- excellent heat and pressure resistance
- elongation <2%
- very low viscosity
- very high resolution (printing resolution of less than 20 micron)
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA/DLP 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free