3Dresyns biocompatible 3D resins are biocompatible because their components are safe (non toxic) and are mainly based on pure and safe biological and/or synthetic derivatives, which are synthetically functionalized to react with light.
Click on the links below for more info:
- Is There Such A Thing As "Safe Resins"? and
- Biocompatible Resins: The Unsung Heroes in 3D Printed Orthodontics
- biocompatible medical devices
- medical models and devices.
- auditory prosthesis
- dental prosthesis
- bones, cutting guides
- other prosthesis
Our biocompatible and ultra safe 3Dresyn OD-Clear MF is unique, ultra fast and the first and unique "monomer free" 3D resin in the market for printing biomedical devices such as the mentioned one in this recent publication:
- Class I devices are low risk devices such as stethoscopes, etc
- Class IIa are general non-active, non implantable medical devices: low-medium risk devices, such as hearing aids, electrocardiographs, ultrasonic diagnostic equipment. etc
- Class IIb are medium-high risk devices, such are surgical lasers, infusion pumps (non-implantable), ventilators, intensive care monitoring equipment. etc
- Class III devices are high risk such as balloon catheters, prosthetic heart valves, etc