Our Clear Detoxifier and Purification kit have been designed for chemically postcuring and cleansing your 3D prints and for getting maximum biocompatibility and pass the cytotoxicity test.
Our cleansing system is ideal for biomedical applications, including dental and hearing systems, to ensure that biomedical devices are safe for use.
Our Biocompatible 3D resins when properly cleansed with our Clear Detoxifier and Purification kit can pass the toxicity test.
- excellent cleaning yield of monomer residuals and byproducts
- excellent bleaching /whitening of clear prints
- after use degrades in non toxic, eco friendly natural components
Follow first our Instructions for Use
Then, you chemically postcure your prints:
Our Clear Detoxifier chemically reacts with any remaining unreacted resin or monomer left in the prints. This can be easily done by immersing or dipping completely the 3D prints inside a flask containing the Clear Detoxifier for 5-10 minutes at room temperature.
After it, any residuals left by the chemical burn-out will disappear once the prints are dipped for 5-10 minutes in our Purification kit, since chemically eliminates any residual byproducts left.
After cleaning the prints in the purification kit, prints have to be rinsed, as least twice, in water to eliminate any rest of the Purification kit.
This basic protocol helps to have a 100% pass in the cytotoxicity test when used with our biocompatible 3Dresyns.
After light postcuring, the chemical purification process takes a total time of 10-20 minutes.
Post-curing & Purification. Our Cleansing Protocol in just few steps:
1. clean prints following our Instructions for Use IFU
2. dip prints inside a flask containing the Clear Detoxifier for 5-10 minutes at room temperature to remove any residues or byproducts left.
3. dip prints in the Purification kit (not the Cleaning Fluid Bio) for 5-10 minutes to remove any residual brown color from residual byproducts left by the cure tester.
4. rinse prints in clean water, as least twice, to eliminate any rest of the Purification kit
Our Clear Detoxifier and Purification kit are supplied as a kit, which contains 2 graduated beakers to inmerse the prints in the liquids , 4 bottles of 250 mL containing 2.5 grams of our Clear Detoxifier (supplied as white powder) and 1L bottle containing the Purification kit (supplied as 50 grams of a white powder). Add 250 mL of water to each Detoxifier bottle just before use for maximum cleaning yield and 1 L of water to the Purification kit (mix well for full powder dissolution).
Read the MSDS (the kit contains corrosive chemicals), use gloves and goggles to avoid any contact with skin and eyes.
Note 1: Injected molded RTV silicones use platinum catalysts, which are inhibited by some chemicals contained in 3D printed molds, leaving the surface of the silicone sticky or uncured. The use of our Cleaning Fluid, Detoxifier and Purification kit overcomes this common problem, by eliminating the inhibiting chemicals from the surface of 3D printed molds.