Thinner 3Dresyn H "Hard diluent"
Thinner 3Dresyn H is a Hard diluent or thinner which has been developed to reduce the viscosity of our 3Dresyns.
Thinner 3Dresyn H has very low viscosity (<150 mPas) and can be used with our 3Dresyns to reduce their viscosity without decreasing their hardness nor their curing speed.
Its use is not recommended with any of our Hard & Flexible (HF), Flexible (F), Soft (S) and Elastic (E), since twisting and foldability resistance would decrease significantly (prints would easily break when folded or twisted).
This thinner is ideal for printer users used to working with low viscosity 3D resins, despite their higher allergic skin and eye irritancy. While they have been formulated to ensure safe handling, care has to be taken when handling these diluents/thinners.
Thinner 3Dresyn H has been formulated to be safe to use however may cause an allergic skin reaction (H317).
Thinner 3Dresyn H has these features and benefits:
- very low viscosity (<150 mPas) and very good viscosity reduction
- hard with minor flexibility
- synthetic resin source
- medium high tensile strength >25 MPa
- elongation <5%
- very high resolution (printing resolution of less than 20 microns)
- low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
We Also Recommend