3Dresyn Bio Scaffolds v1
- 100% biocompatible resin without toxic risk pictograms
- ultra pure and safe, non cytotoxic
- 100% solids but compatible and hydrophillic enough to accept certain % of water medium in cell culture
- ideal for bioprinting applications such as scaffolds and safe biocompatible 2D & 3D bio printing systems
- water cleanable
- medium hardness
- elongation <10%
- very low viscosity
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD printers and bioplotters with UV/Visible curing units
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
- 100% pass in the cytoxicity test when used with our Cure tester & Purification kit
- to be used with our biocompatible Fine Tuners FT4, FT5 and LB1 Bio or LB2 Bio for maximum biocompatibility, print quality and resolution
- to be used with our Ultra safe colors and our Bio colors for making Bio inks
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn HA1 Bio MF, "monomer free" biocompatible hardness and rigidity adjuster for increasing rigidity of our 3Dresyns