Dental 3Dresyn OD-Clear F Flexible has these features and benefits:
- flexible material for printing flexible night guards and splints, pliable under pressure at low thickness (1-2 mm), with good memory until regains its original shape
- Shore hardness D80
- excellent clarity and non yellowing
- very low water absorption: <15 µg/mm3
- high impact and shattering resistance (Izod >50J/m)
- high tensile and flexural strength >40 MPa
- flexible (Young modulus >800 MPa
- durable, non yellowing
- high resolution up to 20 micron
- very low shrinkage
- organo tin free
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- increased durability of the resin tank
- rigidity refinement can be done with our Hardness Adjusters* 3Dresyn SA1 and 3Dresyn HA1 Bio
*Note: direct printing of aligners requires detailed integration of aligners specifications and control of the overall workflow and process variables (software, aligner thickness, resin, printer type, print settings, postcuring and cleansing protocols, etc). All the mentioned variables affect and determine final aligner properties: pressure and retention on teeth, mechanical properties and biocompatibility.
Since different printers and settings provide different mechanical properties for any 3D resin, the usage of different dosage of Fine Tuners and hardness / rigidity adjusters is needed to tune, balance and maximise performance properties for any given 3D printing system.
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.