We are committed to design and develop new materials and processes for 3D printing. Please feel free to explore and discover more about us in these market analysis reports:
- US 3D Printing Photopolymer Market Scope, Growth, Comprehensive Analysis by 2028| Top Players: Stratasys, 3D Systems, BASF, Formlabs, Henkel, Prodways, 3Dresyns,...
- Latest News On US 3D Printing Photopolymer Market Grow & Trend With Top Key Players – Stratasys, 3D Systems, BASF, Formlabs, Henkel, Prodways, 3Dresyns,...
The biocompatible 3D printing materials market is growing significantly and our goal is to actively develop safer and safer materials:
- Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market by Type, Application, Form, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Global Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Markets to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Global Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026)
Our biocompatible 3D resins are biocompatible because their components are safe (non toxic) and are mainly based on pure and safe biological and synthetic derivatives, which are synthetically functionalized to react with light. Please click on the links below:
- Is There Such A Thing As "Safe Resins"?
- Biocompatible Resins: The Unsung Heroes in 3D Printed Orthodontics
- SLA 3D Printing: Is 3D Printer Resin Toxic?
- Chasing the elusive safe 3d printer resin
Our Cleaning Fluid, Cure tester and Purification kit have been recently reviewed in Impresion3Daily:
Our biocompatible and ultra safe monomer free 3D resins are unique and the first "monomer free" 3D resin systems in the market for printing biomedical devices such as the mentioned one in these publications:
- Wirelessly Powered Endoscopically Implantable Devices into the Submucosa as the Possible Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- A nasal filter using nanofiltration was designed at the
University of Groningen (Netherlands) to filter out pollen particles from the air
Our 3D resins for hearing devices have been studied recently in this scientific publication:
- Characterization techniques for evaluation of micro scale vat photopolymerization based additive manufacturing.
Our functional 3D resins are being implemented and used in few engineering applications
such as the automotive production lines of Volvo, see page 14 at:
We are actively fighting against COVID-19 pandemic and are donating our 3D resins to prints swabs, masks and respirators:
We are also collaborating with different Research Institutes and Organisations, such as the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF) to develop added value materials for benefiting Society. Examples:
- Read this Microfluidic publication where a custom designed Microfluidic 3Dresyn was used to print a microfluidic chip to collect serial synchrotron crystallographic data
- Accurate and rapid 3D printing of microfluidic devices using wavelength selection on a DLP printer
- ESRF Microfluidics 3D printed device printed with our Microfluidic 3Dresyns: