Publications about our 3D resins
We are committed to design and develop new materials and processes for 3D printing. Please feel free to explore and discover more about us in these internatonal market analysis reports:
- US 3D Printing Photopolymer Market Scope, Growth, Comprehensive Analysis by 2028| Top Players: Stratasys, 3D Systems, BASF, Formlabs, Henkel, Prodways, 3Dresyns,...
- Latest News On US 3D Printing Photopolymer Market Grow & Trend With Top Key Players – Stratasys, 3D Systems, BASF, Formlabs, Henkel, Prodways, 3Dresyns,...
- 3D Printing Ceramics Market by Material Type, Form, End-use Industry, Application and Region - Global Forecast to 2025
- 3D Printing Ceramics Market worth $384 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets
The demmand of Dental 3D printing materials is growing significantly and our goal is to actively develop safer and safer materials:
- Global Dental 3D Printing Market by Product (Material [Plastic, Metal],... Application (Prosthodontics, Implantology, Orthodontic), End-user, and Region - Forecast to 2025
- Dental 3D Printing Market Strategies and Insight Driven Transformation 2021-2027
- Dental 3D Printing Market worth $6.5 billion by 2025
The biocompatible 3D printing materials market is also growing significantly as highlighted in these market forecasts:
- Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market by Type, Application, Form, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Global Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Markets to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- Global Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026)
Our biocompatible 3D resins are biocompatible because their components are safe (non toxic) and are mainly based on pure and safe biological and synthetic derivatives, which are synthetically functionalized to react with light. Please click on the links below:
- Is There Such A Thing As "Safe Resins"?
- Biocompatible Resins: The Unsung Heroes in 3D Printed Orthodontics
- SLA 3D Printing: Is 3D Printer Resin Toxic?
- Chasing the elusive safe 3d printer resin
- Precautions to take with SLA 3D resins
- Is UV Resin Toxic? Here's The Truth!
- Is UV Resin Toxic? (Cured/Liquid/Vapors) – Complete Guide
- 3D resins for beginners
Our Cleaning Fluid, Cure tester and Purification kit have been recently reviewed in Impresion3Daily:
Our biocompatible and ultra safe monomer free 3D resins are unique and the first "monomer free" 3D resin systems in the market for printing biomedical devices such as the mentioned one in these publications:
- Wirelessly Powered Endoscopically Implantable Devices into the Submucosa as the Possible Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- A nasal filter using nanofiltration was designed at the
University of Groningen (Netherlands) to filter out pollen particles from the air
Some examples of dental publications where 3Dresyns is reviewed as one of the key players in the Dental 3D printing market:
- Resinas 3D en aplicaciones dentales, la revolución en tu boca
- Review The Modern and Digital Transformation of Oral Health Care: A Mini Review
- Dental 3D Printing Market: Growth in the Geriatric Population
Our 3D resins for hearing devices have been studied recently in this scientific publication:
- Characterization techniques for evaluation of micro scale vat photopolymerization based additive manufacturing.
Our functional 3D resins are being implemented and used in few engineering applications
such as the automotive production lines of Volvo, see page 14 at:
We are actively fighting against COVID-19 pandemic and are donating our 3D resins to prints swabs, masks and respirators:
We are also collaborating with different Research Institutes and Organisations, such as the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF) to develop added value materials for benefiting Society. Examples:
- Read this Microfluidic publication where a custom designed Microfluidic 3Dresyn was used to print a microfluidic chip to collect serial synchrotron crystallographic data
- Accurate and rapid 3D printing of microfluidic devices using wavelength selection on a DLP printer
- ESRF Microfluidics 3D printed device printed with our Microfluidic 3Dresyns:
and are comitted to develop new products and technologies to provide added value products to industry:
3Dresyns creates Custom Photopolymer Resins
Conductive 3D resins and additives:
Biocompatible Ultra fast biocompatible 3D resins:
Natural amber and emerald jade 3D resins:
Printing of glass with our Glass 3D resins:
Antimicrobial Copper additives for SLA printing:
About the different light power of different printers and its effects on 3D printing