Our 3Dresyns are compatible with most photopolymer SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers including Formlabs Form 2 & Form 3.
Our "made to order" 3D resins come as standard ready to print. You will be pleased to find that their performance (printability and mechanical properties) far exceeds our competitor’s resins.
How can we make compatible 3D resins for different 3D printers?
Our 3Dresyns are tuned and made to order by adapting our 3D resins to your printer and to the different light wavelengths and power specifications of most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers.
We provide easy to follow and detailed instructions for use IFU upon request after ordering for easy & fast selection of the best printing settings of our resins in your specific printer.
If you are fighting with your existing printer in a "black box" approach (unlock the black box), and need better results, or if you do not have a printer yet, or need a new one, and do not know yet which printer to buy? Then, you may consider ordering our 3D printing consulting services for recommending you the best printer and post processing setup for your needs and budget.
Compatibility Features & Benefits of our 3Dresyns:
- made to order for your printer model specifications!
- compatible with most SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers using lasers, DLP projectors and multicolor and monochrome LCD with light wavelengths between 150-420 nm, and up to 500 nm with our visible photo accelerant additives
- designed and tuned to your printer specifications (light wavelength and power)
- Examples of compatible SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- Compatibility with Formlabs printers
- Most of our 3Dresyns can be printed with the Form 2 in open mode using Formlabs Clear v2 and in the Form 3 using Standard Clear or Grey settings without and with a universal cartridge system.
- Compatibility of our uni and multi functional 3D resins
- 3Dresyns goals are your own goals
- Made to order and compatible with Inkjet printers and other printing technologies