Features of 3D-ADD CuVK1 Copper Virus Killer:
- brownish Copper color
- super high pure Copper metal content paste (>60%)
- Copper is approved by United States Environmental Protection Agency EPA for Disinfectant Use and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- biocompatible and safe excipient (free of toxic pictograms)
- excellent compatibility with our SLA, DLP, LCD and Inkjet 3Dresyns
- excellent antimicrobial, fungicidal and antibacterial agent
- toxic antimicrobial for the cell membrane of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria
- ideal for therapeutic decontamination and disinfection
- reduces significantly the risk of bacterial recolonization
- excellent compatibility with most SLA DLP and LCD 3Dresins
3D-ADD CuVK1 Copper Virus Killer is supplied as a kit, which contains 3D-ADD CuVK1, 1 measuring flask to measure exactly the minimum volume of 3Dresyns needed for bacteria and virus killing and 1 empty 250 mL black bottle to mix, keep and protect 3D resins from daylight. Please do not expose 3Dresyns to direct natural or artificial room light to prevent curing.
*Note: antimicrobial properties of 3D printed parts will depend on the % 3D-ADD CuVK1. Recommended addition dosage of 3D-ADD CuVK1 ≤ 1.7%
IMPORTANT: The product if stored at room temperature (<25˚C) has a shelf life of 6 months. If stored well sealed at 4ºC in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. 3Dresyns cannot assume responsibility for a copper paste that has not been stored in appropriate conditions. Orders will be made to order to maximise the shelf life of the product. Its delivery time is around 2 weeks after ordering.