3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable for "Emergency Printing" of semi flexible parts: respirator masks, etc..
Our new 3Dresyn EP2 TFD80, Tough & Foldable is ideal for "Emergency Printing" of respirator masks, etc... It is supplied as samples with no profit to those needed customers who can justify their lack of resources.
Request us by email the discount code to be entitled to this non profit supply offering.
Our goal is to support society Worldwide in this difficult pandemic scenario to provide 3D resins for printing parts for hospital use.
3Dresyn EP2 TFD80 has these features and benefits:
- Tough (non brittle) with some flexibility and foldability without breaking
- ideal for printing flexible parts such as swabs, N95 masks and semi rigid masks
- supplied in two colors: black and cyan
- semi flexible: good fitting to different face shapes
- non brittle in a broad temperature range: at low (-20C) and high temperature ( >120C)
- hard, Shore D80
- high impact and shattering resistance (Izod 85J/m)
- synthetic resin source
- medium tensile strength, <25 MPa
- medium hard with certain flexibility (Young modulus <1000 MPa)
- elongation <40%
- very high resolution
- very low shrinkage
- printable by most commercial and professional SLA, DLP & LCD 3D printers
- color stability: non settling of color
- increased durability of the resin tank
- organo-tin free
* Our 3Dresyns have been designed to print in a broad range of printer settings. Nevertheless, our Print Quality Fine Tuners are recommended to fine tune our 3Dresyns to your specific printer settings. For more info click here.
We Also Recommend
3Dresyn EP1 TD80, Tough for "Emergency Printing" of tough & semi rigid parts: respirator masks, swabs, etc..
3Dresyn EP4 RTD90 MF, Rigid & Tough, Ultra Hard, Ultra Safe & Bio for "Emergency Printing" of rigid parts, such as respirator turbines, fans, blades
3Dresyn UF Bio D Ultra Fast Bio Degradable monomer free 3D resin for ultra fast proof of concept printing