Cleaning Fluid WS2 Bio is a hydrophobic ultra safe cleaning fluid developed for postcuring water soluble sacrificial 3D prints* by inmersion or dipping.
3Dresyn Cleaning Fluid WS2 Bio has these features and benefits:
- ideal for postcuring 3D prints by dipping or immersion for improved surface cure in the light box
- does not attack prints, plastics nor paints (printer plastic covers, resin tanks)
- 100% biocompatible, safe, odorless, non volatile, non flammable, non skin irritant
- low viscosity <20 mPas at 40ºC
- FDA compliant for 21 CFR 172.878 for direct food contact and 21 CFR 178.3620 for indirect food contact
- IFU for water soluble sacrificial 3D printed resins
How to reuse dirty Cleaning Fluid? Expose the Cleaning Fluid in the washing container to sunlight, or with or without stirring to light in the light box or curing machine. After several minutes the uncured resin will cure as small particles. Then, use a paint filter to separate and remove the cured resin from the recycled cleaning fluid, which can be used again and again for washing prints.