- Sheet resistance: ≥150 kΩ/square
- Resistivity: ≥40 Ω.m
- Conductivity: ≤30 mS/m
Features of 3Dresyn GrapNSEK1 Bio:
- ready to print biocompatible graphene based electrically conductive non soluble 3D resin
- excellent printability with most SLA DLP and LCD printers*
- Z layer thickness of <20-30 microns (<0.02-0.03 mm) are recommended in low power printers*
- water cleanable/washable
- part 1 contains the graphene powder: 3D-ADD GrapEK1 Bio part 1
- part 2 contains the 3D resin: 3Dresyn NSEK1 Bio part 2
Mixing procedure. Add part 1 slowly to part 2 under stirring with a Conn blade rotary mixer (avoid excessive energy to prevent excessive foaming and gelation). Alternatively, a vortex mixer can also be used.
IMPORTANT: The product once mixed has a short shelf life, specially if kept at >40-50ºC. If stored in a fridge its shelf life can be extended longer. It is recommended that the product is printed after its mixing to avoid any premature gelation.
After placing your order request our more detailed Instructions for Use "IFU" for your specific SLA, DLP & LCD printer technology: email@example.com
For more info read: Instructions for Use IFU for conductivity resin systems
*Note: low power printers may exhibit printability limitations at high Z layers. In such cases reduce Z layer thickness and increase exposure times accordingly following our Instructions for Use IFU.